Christie DS+8K SXGA+ DLP Projector 3-chip 8,500 lumen xenon lamp digital,
With 3-chip DLP technology, 10-bit image processing, and a 2000:1 contrast ratio, the Christie DS+8K produces high-quality images for professional presentations. DLP projector technology uses a series of small mirrors to create crisp, clear images. This Christie multimedia projector displays images with extremely high contrast and 8500 ANSI lumens of brightness. The Christie DS+8K is compatible with video, computer, digital, and HDTV input signals. This DLP projector features a native resolution of 1400 x 1050 pixels and maximum resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. With controls for brightness, contrast, and tilt, users can adjust the picture with this Christie multimedia projector for each presentation to give viewers the most immersive experience possible. Comprehensive color adjustment also helps ensure vivid video. This system is non-condensing and works in humidity levels up to 80%. The Christie DS+8K has all the features needed to create a compelling presentation for trade shows, business conferences, meetings, and other public gatherings.
Part Number: 38-DSP106-XX
3-chip SXGA+ DLP® 8,500 lumen xenon lamp digital projector
There are 531 hours on bulb see pictures
The Christie DS+8K DLP projector outshines the competition with 8,500 ANSI lumens, unsurpassed color accuracy and adjustability at a fraction of the price and size of the competition. With a Xenon lamp system, true 10-bit image processing, high-performance 3-chip DLP™ technology, the highest contrast available and the ability to stack, rig and edge-blend for brighter, bigger images - the Christie DS+8K ideal for conference rooms, rental/staging, churches, boardrooms, training rooms or tradeshows.
Best price performance on the market, most reliability, lowest cost of ownership, best warranties available and renowned customer service - all add up to peace of mind with the Christie DS+8K.
• 8,500 ANSI Lumens
• SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 resolution
• 1600-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
• Smallest, high-performance 3-chip DLP™ product offering the pinnacle of image color accuracy and adjustability
• Xenon lamp system providing repeatability of photo-realistic colors and ability to accurately color-match images
• True 10-bit processing offering high-bandwidth signal processing
• A user-friendly Graphic User Interface makes operation and set-up of the Christie DS+8K uncomplicated
• Multiple control options let the user choose what’s best for their application – built-in, IR and wired remote keypad; RS422 or RS-232 control; or through ChristieNET™ via the Ethernet port
Plz contacts us for prices