- This WARLI handpainted magazine cum newspaper stand has been handcrafted in recycled wood.
- The warli handpainting has been done on all the 4 sides of the stand with bright white colour, depicting tribal ladies working in the village.
- The natural brushed patterns has been handpainted in brown on all over the stand to give it an uniqueness and ethnic appeal.
- The magazine stand have been handcrafted in recycled wood which makes it Eco-friendly as well.
- An ideal piece of stationary to organise your magazines and daily newspaper.
ART TYPE: Warli Art.
1) Glazed finish has been done on the product.
2) As this stand is handpainted there might be a slight colour and design variation, which is natural..
MATERIAL: Recycled Wood.
DIMENSION: (L * W * H) = (10.5 * 4 * 12) Inch.