Our firm is preeminent name of the market for producing and exporting of BARITE with the following details:
1. API SEC 7 (4.0,4.1,4.15)
2. API SEC 7 (4.2)
1. Barite increases the hydrostatic pressure of the drilling mud allowing it to compensate for high-pressure zones experienced during drilling.
2. The softness of the mineral also prevents it from damaging drilling tools during drilling and enables it to serve as a lubricant.
1. The overwhelming majority of the barite that is mined is used by the petroleum industry as a weighting material in the formulation of drilling mud.
2. The American Petroleum Institute (API) has established specifications for the use of barite in drilling mud.
Applications at Medical fields:
1. An application where many people have heard of barite is within the medical field.
2. A high-purity form of barite is used in the gastrointestinal tract where its density prevents x-ray penetration, and thus is visible on an x-ray.
3. The outline of the gastrointestinal tract thus becomes visible allowing the determination of normal and abnormal anatomy.
1. Barite is also used in a wide variety of other applications including plastics, clutch pads, rubber mud flaps, mold release compounds, radiation shielding, television and computer monitors, sound-deadening material in automobiles, traffic cones, brake linings, paint and golf balls.
1. The chemical formula for barite is BaSO4. It has a high specific gravity.
2. Barite found in a variety of colors like yellow, brown, white, blue, gray, or even colorless, typically has a vitreous to pearly luster.
1. The American Petroleum Institute (API) has established specifications for the use of barite in drilling mud.