LPG Spherical Tanks are provided with all accessories like safety fittings, valves, pipelines, Excess flow valves, internal valves as per requirement.
EEMUA: Guide for design, construction and use mounded horizontal cylindrical vessels for pressurized storage of LPG at ambient temperatures
LPG Spherical tanks consisting of various activities like Pressing of plates at shop, Pre fabrication of Equator and crown plates, Legs or columns for sphere, Radiography welding, NDT testing, Erection at site, Hydro testing and coating of LPG spheres.
Business Standards - PD 5500: Specification for unfired Fusion welded pressure vessels.
ASME sec. VIII Div. 1 and 2 We have executed storage facility including Mechanical, Civil, Piping, Instrumentation and Electrical.
• Design and Detailed Engineering
• Fabrication, Testing, Procurement, Erection, of Piping and Spherical tanks.
• Safety measures like Fire Fighting etc.
• Supply and Installation
• Ground Improvement & Civil works
• Electrical and Instrumentation work
• Propane Sphere - 5 x 3000 cum.
• LPG Horton Sphere - 2 x 2000 cum.
• LPG Horton Sphere - 4 x 1500 m3
• LPG Sphere - 4 x 8500 cum.
• LPG Sphere - 4 x 4200 cum