“Auxin +” Dialysis Fluid (Dialysate) contains glucose, salts and various substances at the correct concentration for the body.
“Auxin +” Dialysis Fluid (Dialysate) granulated form of Haemodialysis Concentrate (Dry Citrate Haemodialysis Concentrate).
The main function of the Dialysis Fluid, is to remove waste material from the blood and to keep useful material from leaving the blood. Electrolytes and water are some materials included in the dialysate so that their level in the blood can be controlled.
Auxin + Dialysis Fluid (Dialysate) consist of :
PART A- Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Acetate, and Citric Acid Anhydrous.
PART B- Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate.
Dialysis Fluid (Dialysate) also known as Dry Citrate Haemodialysis Concentrate , Dialysis concentrates, Dialysis Solutions, Haemodialysis Concentrate, Dry Granulated Haemo Dialysis Concentrate, Haemodialysis dry powder, Haemodialysis Fluid.
Composition of Dry Granulated Haemodialysis Concentrate:
Each 100 Gms of dry concentrated Part –A Contains:
Sodium Chloride (I.P.) 87.01 g
Potassium Chloride (I.P.) 3.17 g
Calcium Chloride (I.P.) 4.27 g
Magnesium Chloride (I.P.) 1.95 g
Sodium Acetate (I.P.) 0.53 g
Citric Acid Anhydrous (I.P.) 3.01 g
Millimoles per liter after preparing PART–A solution & dilution with purified water & mixture with PART-B
Part A Solution Part B Solution Purified Water
1 Vol. 1.83 Vol. 34 Vol
Advantage of Dry Granulated Concentrate:
• Less storage place required
• Easy to transport & reduces operating cost
• Prepared freshly before dialysis so no chance and time for bacterial growth
• Long self life of the product
• Provides proper correct concentration for the body
Advantage of Dry Citrate Haemodialysis Concentrate:
• Reduces Heparin need in dialysis patients
• Increases dialysis dose Kt/V (>1.2) and URR (>70%)
• Improved acid-base status
• Reduced inflammation
• Reduces clotting in case of Heparin-free Hemodialysis
• Can be used in Liver Failure patients undergoing Hemodialysis
• Better Kt/V in case of Dialyzer Reuse due to better clearing of fibres
• Number of Dialyzer Re-use increases significantly (60-100%)
• Does not cause Thrombocytopenia
• No Heparin Antibodies & Reduces cost of Heparin & Significant reduction in bleeding
• No Heparin-related complications viz Osteoporosis, Pruritis, disturbed Lipid Metabolism
• Significantly less or no clotting in patients with frequent dialyzer clotting
• Elimination of Acetate-related complications
• Improved tolerance to treatment