3M™ Thermally Conductive Interface Tape (TCIT) 8926 Series has 0.20mm, 0.25mm, and 0.50mm thick pressure sensitive adhesive tapes filled with thermally conductive ceramic particles. These products are designed to have good converting ability, handling and re-workability through the introduction of a thin PET carrier. 3M tape series 8926 is designed with a soft acrylic polymer and multiple thickness options to allow excellent wet-out or conformability to many surfaces. The tape series has good adhesion performance to many substrate types and has excellent dielectric performance.
These products can be used for heat management in electronic devices and for general heat dissipation in devices. They may also be used for bonding/joining parts in electronic products.
• Good thermal conductivity (>1.5W/m-K)
• Excellent dielectric performance
• Low thermal impedance
• Good and reliable adhesion performance to Al and SS
• Vibration damping
Soft Acrylic Adhesive
TCIT 8926-02: 0.20 mm
TCIT 8926-025: 0.25 mm
TCIT 8926-05: 0.50 mm
75 µm PET Film Liner
Standard: 40m (0.20mm, 0.25mm & 0.50mm) Custom size can be supplied by request.
• General heat sink bonding • IC chip packaging heat conduction
• Printed circuit board • LED module/board bonding
• Flat panel display assembly (e.g. LCD and PDP devices)
• COF chip heat conduction • Mechanical fastening such as clamp, bracket, or screw can be used in parallel with this tape