3M™ Bumpon™ Protective Products are pressure sensitive adhesive-backed polyurethane products that can be used as feet, stops, spacers, and protectors in many applications.
The urethane is a durable, resilient elastomer. The aggressive, high tack pressure sensitive adhesive is protected with a release liner making application fast and easy.
Bumpon ™ SJ-5012
White, Gray, Brown, Black
Width Inches (MM)
High Inches (MM)
8 x 7 matrix
Cylindrical, Tapered Square
Bumpon Protective Products feature a plasticizer-free urethane composition which exhibits:
• Excellent skid resistance
• Long aging resiliency – will not crack or harden
• Abrasion resistance
• Resistance to marring and staining
• Use almost anywhere slamming, scratching, nicking, scuffing, marring, sliding, vibration, or noise could be a problem for your product.
• Feet on the bottom of blenders, desk top calculators, electronic cabinetry, telephones, keyboards, foot pedals, scales, clocks, speakers, dispensers, and computers.
• Stops for cabinet doors, lids, and drawers.
• Spacers for picture frames to provide alignment; for auto glass as an aid in assembly.
• Protectors for stacked glass and metal sheets.