Garnet

Company
Business Type
Country
India
Category
Price
$ 320/MT (Get Latest Price)

Quick Details

Brand Name: salgo Minerals
Place of Origin: India
Material: Garnet

Product Detail

GarnetThe most important industrial use of garnet is as an abrasive. About 90% production of abrasive garnet is used for manufacturing of garnet-coated papers, clothes and discs. The remaining 10% output is used in the form of loose grains for surfacing and polishing soft stones (marble, slate, soapstone, etc.). Clear, flawless and rich coloured crystals of garnet are used as semi-precious stones. Percentage Retention 20/60 Mesh 30/ 60 Mesh 80 Mesh 120 Mes Al2O3 23% SiO2 35% Fe2O3 33% MgO 7% CaO % MnO 1% TiO2 < 1%
Mr. Hakkim Mallam
Contact Us Contact Details

Similar Products

Sand Blasting
Zirconium

Our Product Showcase

About our Company

Company
Products
Sand Blasting, Zirconium

Contact Us

Salgo Minerals

Mr. Hakkim Mallam

India

Send us a message