Professional quality sealant from Dow Corning, specifically formulated to meet glass shop glazing needs. One-part, acetoxy-cure, RTV silicone remains flexible, will not become brittle, crack, shrink or chalk.
Bonds to many common substrates:
Supplied in removable, reusable, resealable nozzle that saves time and sealant. Sealing most glass, plastics, metal, repainted surfaces, fiberglass, ceramics and aluminum substrates.
Dow Corning Silicone Glazing Sealant meets the requirements of:
• ASTM C920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, G and A
• TT-S-00230C, Class A (COM-NBS)
Longer working time means a professional appearance for the finished job:
• Cures to 100% silicone rubber
• Resistant to sunlight and weather Extremes
• High strength, excellent adhesion
Its unique adhesion-promoted formulation ensures adhesion to many building substrates. It can be used for many applications:
• General glazing applications
• Backlite replacement and skylight installations
• Repairing weatherstripping and gaskets