Castor oil FSG is produced by refining commercial grade castor oil using bleaching and filtering processes.
1. It is used as a key component in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic formulations
2. As a transducer fluid in sonar
3. As a dielectric material in electrical condensers
4. An integral component in coatings of vitamin and mineral tablets to serve as a lubricant
5. As a raw material for the production of value added derivatives from castor oil
6. Used in the manufacture of polyurethane casting resins