- Compact in Size, Light in Weight and Simple in Use.
- Double moulding provides comfortable and good feeling in hand.
- Penlight illuminates brightly the point to be measured, even in dark place.
- Backlight LCD is highly visible, even in darkness.
- Unique wrapping mechanism for test lead in the rear side compartment.
- Unique protection mechanism for the test prod for safety.
- All ranges including Ohm range are protected against overload voltage of 600V.
?Long life LED light is of good use in dark place
?Protection cover prevents unforeseen accident
?Wrapping mechanism for test lead in rear side compartment
* Length of test lead is adjustable in 3 steps, ie, 60cm, 40cm and 20cm.
DC V 400m/4/40/400/600V (5 Range auto)
+-0.8%rdg +-5dgt(400mV - 400V)
AC V 4/40/400/600V (4 Range auto)
+-1.3%rdg +-5dgt (4/40V) (50/60Hz)
+-1.6%rdg +-5dgt (400/600V) (50/60Hz)
Ω 400/4k/40k/400k/4M/40MΩ (6 Range auto)
+-1.0%rdg +-5dgt (400Ω - 4MΩ)
+-2.5%rdg +-5dgt (40MΩ)
Continuity buzzer Buzzer sounds when resistance is 120Ω or less.
Diode test Test voltage approx. 0.3 - 1.5V
Capacitance 50n/500n/5µ/50µ/100µF (5 Range auto)
+-3.5%rdg +-10dgt (50nF)
+-3.5%rdg +-5dgt (500n - 50µF)
+-4.5%rdg +-5dgt (100µF)
+-0.1%rdg +-5dgt (Measurable input: 1.5Vrms or more)
DUTY 0.1 - 99.9%
+-2.5%rdg +-5dgt (Pulse width / Pulse cycle)
Measurement functions The measured value can be hold by pressing Data hold button
Other functions When the battery voltage drops to 2.4V+-0.2V or less
Applicable standards IEC 61010-1: 2001 CAT III 600V
Power source Button type battery LR44 (SR44)1.5V x 2
Dimensions 190(L) x 39(W) x 31(D)mm
Weight Approx. 100g (including batteries
Included Accessories Carrying case, LR44 (1.5V) x 2, Instruction manual