Dr. Amod Manocha is a Senior Consultant and Head of Pain Management Services at Max Multispecialty Hospital, Saket. He is trained as a Pain Management Specialist and an Anaesthetist in the UK. He has over 13 years of work experience in the UK including working as a Chronic Pain Consultant in many UK hospitals. Dr. Manocha believes in multidisciplinary approach and providing evidence-based treatments at par with international standards. He is committed to providing quality care and believes in building long-term relationship with patients based on honest communication and keeping their interests foremost.
Dr. Amod Manocha is a leading pain medicine expert. He helps patients with all kinds of chronic pain conditions including back pain, neck pain, joint pain and nerve pain. For him every pain is an unsolved mystery that doesn’t let him rest. Dr. Manocha and his team offers evidence based, non-surgical treatments using multi disciplinary approach to maximise your gain.
Dr. Manocha has over 17 years experience of which he had spent more than 13 years working in the UK. During this period he trained in Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia in many renowned London Hospitals including University College London Hospitals, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital and Royal Free Hospital.Dr. Manocha subsequently worked as a Chronic Pain & Anaesthesia Consultant in renowned UK hospitals like
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery- University College London Hospitals NHS
- Lister Hospital, East & North Herts NHS Trust
- Barnet and Chase Farm NHS Trust
He has vast experienced in managing different types of chronic pain conditions including spine pain, nerve pain, musculoskeletal pain and persisting post surgical pain.
Dr. Manocha is part of teaching faculty for various international pain conferences, workshops and symposiums.
- Back Pain and Sciatica treatment in Delhi
- Neck and Arm Pain treatment in Delhi
- Thoracic spine and Chest wall treatment Pain in Delhi
- Coccyx Pain treatment in Delhi
- Joint and Musculoskeletal Pain treatment in Delhi
- Neuropathic Pain treatment in Delhi
- Abdominal and Pelvic Pain treatment in Delhi
- Headaches in Delhi treatment in Delhi
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia treatment in Delhi
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome treatment in Delhi
- Chronic Post Surgical Pain treatment in Delhi
- Cancer Pain treatment in Delhi
- Fibromyalgia/ Widespread Pain treatment in Delhi