What is Adcapone?
• Adcapone Tablet is used for Parkinson's disease, Parkinson disease and other conditions. Adcapone Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
• Adcapone Tablet contains Entacapone as an active ingredient.
• Adcapone Tablet works by inhibiting catechol-O-methyltransferase activity.
• Sweating increased
• Back pain
• Taste perversion
Precautions & How to Use
Before using Adcapone Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
• Ask doctor about drinking alcohol and herbal supplements
• Avoid driving and operating heavy machinery
• Avoid hot weather
• Do not consume alcohol
• Do not drive or operate machinery
• Do not stop taking drug suddenly without notifying doctor
• New, unusual or increased urges
• Pregnant or breastfeeding
• Severe, persistent or watery diarrhea
• Stay hydrated
• Pack Size : 10 Tablets
• Medicine Type : Allopathic
• Dosage : As per doctor's prescription
• Form : Tablets
• Storage : Cool & Dry Place
• Strength : 100 mg